Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Force
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Shining Influence I saw many many years ago..

Discussion about the original classic Genesis/Mega Drive game. Posts about the GBA remake belong in the forum below.

Shining Influence I saw many many years ago..

Postby Xantose » Mon Jul 11 2016 11:14am

A long, long time ago; I saw something about shining influence which I believe to be somewhat true to a point. I'm referring to the cheese on the guards in the very first opening of the game in Guardiana that allows you to get to the first battle w/o getting Tao, Luke, Hans, Ken, and Lowe. I generally use this method in many of my playthroughs just to get early levels on Gong, and Max. I then return to town after they are both ~4. The cool part about this how it effects your team which is why i think that "Shining Influence" isn't too much of a "joke". Every time I do this everyone but Tao and Lowe have "boosted" starting stats. Mainly to the attack stat. Luke this playthough has started with 17 attack, Ken also has 15 attack, and Hans has 15 attack. I see Ken, and Hans as virtually useless characters though, but Luke having 17 attack at level 1 is ridiculous.

TL;DR -Has anyone ever gotten super boosted stats from cheesing the guards, or am I the lucky one?
Xantose

Re: Shining Influence I saw many many years ago..

Postby SaCred » Tue Jul 12 2016 11:29pm

I remember something similar but not the way you do it.
I just let whoever i'm not gonna use get KO'ed and continue to level up the ones i will be using :)
Minister - Don't worry about him. If he dies, it doesn't matter. He's old anyway.
Minister - Don't worry about him. If he dies, it doesn't matter. He's old anyway.
SaCred

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Return to Shining Force