Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Force II
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

SF2 Editor 1.4 Release

Discussion about this classic Genesis/Mega Drive game.

SF2 Editor 1.4 Release

Postby Space King » Wed Jul 01 2009 10:53am

It's out.

Main change is a feature to add and remove stat blocks, and some labels were cleaned up.

Having to use my own dog food for once, I added a button to hide/show spell lists to make it easier to compare stats of multiple guys. If anyone has a feature/calculator type thing they'd find helpful like this, lemme know.

Also please share any long standing bugs in a huge bold font.

This should be the last major update that'll shuffle tables around. Truth be told, I really should have written a generic function to append/trim tables and update pointers. I would have if I'd know I'd have been doing it more than once. Such are the cruel lessons of experience; by the time you know what you need to know it's too late.

Odds and ends left to do in the program's scope, will do if the information is donated:

* The level that's considered the base promotion level. Which is 20 by default - this is relevant in games where the maximum level is higher than the promotion level.

* The spell that replaces a sorcerer's spell list (Dao), and if it may be applied to other classes or disabled.

* Assignment of icons for the battle map, face avatars.

* The fraction spells are increased by after promotion.
Space King

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Re: SF2 Editor 1.4 Release

Postby Stordarth » Wed Jul 01 2009 3:42pm

Space King @ Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:53 am) wrote: Fixed a bug where changing a battle model, would also assign that value to that character's defense stat

You have no idea how much this made me pull my hair out. i thought I was going mad!

Glad to see it was a bug and not just my mind. :thumbsup:

Code: Select all
Dice Codes
Attack/Marked Target: /roll 8d100
Damage Variance (Rebels): /roll d18 [Blake with Blade], /roll d26 [Other cases.]
Damage Variance (Emissaries): /roll d16 [Zuberi with Blade], /roll d21 [Rain with Katana, Thrald with Blade], /roll d26 [Other cases.]
Magic: /roll d26
Status Effects: /roll d100
Level-Ups (No/Fixed MP): /roll 4d11
Level-Ups (Has MP): /roll 5d11

---
SFCW-A: Durandar
Sunken Castle: Fintan Kahn

Dice Codes
Damage Variance (Rebels): /roll d18 [Blake with Blade], /roll d26 [Other cases.]
Damage Variance (Emissaries): /roll d16 [Zuberi with Blade], /roll d21 [Rain with Katana, Thrald with Blade], /roll d26 [Other cases.]

---
Stordarth

The L-Block Anomaly
Administrator

Postby Space King » Wed Jul 01 2009 5:14pm

I thought you would have known about it. Gotta share these things man.

I can't fix what I don't know about. ;_;
Space King

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Hirsute » Wed Jul 01 2009 8:39pm

Stordarth @ Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:42 am) wrote: You have no idea how much this made me pull my hair out. i thought I was going mad!

Glad to see it was a bug and not just my mind. :thumbsup:

Hahaha I thought I was crazy too!
"...the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes

Aldur wrote:Oh my god Hirsute, you're a sadistic bastard.

Hirsute's Shining Force 2 Mod
Every battle redesigned. Characters rebalanced. Fun increased. Try it now!
"...the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes

Aldur wrote:Oh my god Hirsute, you're a sadistic bastard.

Hirsute's Shining Force 2 Mod
Every battle redesigned. Characters rebalanced. Fun increased. Try it now!
Hirsute

Emperor of Canada
Shining Legend

Postby Space King » Thu Jul 02 2009 6:32am

You're all in cahoots against me ;_;
Space King

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby BigNailCow » Sun Jul 05 2009 1:56pm

Wow, thanks for adding the ability to add slots! If it works as advertised, this is amazing.

However, there's one thing I'd like to know. Did you test this using a 4mb ROM expanded with the Caravan? It seems to assume there's room to expand the character data, but that's only because we moved the data that was after it in the expanded version. Otherwise it will overwrite part of the tile layout for the ending screen that shows the jewels of light and evil.

This data is uncompressed, so it won't freeze the game, it'll just show some garbled tiles (probably). So, not a big deal really, but I was just curious.

Edit: Also, since class data is in the same place, you could add the ability to add classes. It might screw up battle sprite data though, not sure.

Edit 2: Also curious, how do you parse the number of slots? Checking if you've reached the next pointer?

Edit 3: What does "Assignment of icons for the battle map, face avatars." mean?

Edit 4: "The level that's considered the base promotion level. Which is 20 by default - this is relevant in games where the maximum level is higher than the promotion level." I believe this is set alllllll over the place. I'd have to find probably 10 different instances of it. (Stupid programmers)

Edit 5: "The fraction spells are increased by after promotion. " It actually multiplies by 5, then divides by 4. The division by 4 is not really changeable due to the ASM commands it uses. So, it could be changed in increments of 25%. It's a word at 0xbb74. Defaults to 0005. Related: Hard-coded spell indexes it checks to divide the damage by the number of targets (for sorceror spells), all words: 0xbb7e, 0xbb86, 0xbb8e, 0xbb96 (001d, 001e, 001f, 0020 respectively)

Edit 6: You allow changing the "number of basic classes". I assume this just changes one "12" somewhere. The problem is, like in edit 4, it checks this number in several different spots.

Edit 7: And I will look into the Dao thing.

Edit 8: I think 125% and 150% are backwards on the critical hit chance section for monsters. It appears fine on the force classes section.

Edit 9: Also if you want to add monster map sprites to the monster section, they are located at 0x44aa4. Simply one byte per monster in order.

Edit 10: Looking at the promotion data, you could allow the ability to change which item allows special promotions. It's stored after the special promotion data, in the same order.
BigNailCow

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Stordarth » Sun Jul 05 2009 7:07pm

Space King @ Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:14 pm) wrote: I thought you would have known about it. Gotta share these things man.

I can't fix what I don't know about. ;_;

no no I mean I didn't realise this was a bug, rather I thought I was making errors myself.

Dice Codes

---

Dice Codes

---
Stordarth

The L-Block Anomaly
Administrator

Postby Space King » Sun Jul 05 2009 10:19pm

However, there's one thing I'd like to know. Did you test this using a 4mb ROM expanded with the Caravan? It seems to assume there's room to expand the character data, but that's only because we moved the data that was after it in the expanded version. Otherwise it will overwrite part of the tile layout for the ending screen that shows the jewels of light and evil.

I'll have to get around to having it edit bytes passed off where the table pointer points to. As long as those bytes remain in the same location, cross compatibility can be maintained pretty easily.

It overwrites into that table that's 010101 for about a billion bytes. Pushing the tables below it over into it. I could check to see if these tables are contiguous, and if they aren't any longer, assume that there is empty space to write into. It's probably not a swell idea to mess with this tile layout you're talking about, regardless of how much harm it does.

For now, the stat blocks should work with your schema if you've kept the two tables below it. Otherwise it should bomb hard like everything else.

If you've left the location of the pointers in the same spot, I can overhaul this thing to key off of that.

Edit: Also, since class data is in the same place, you could add the ability to add classes. It might screw up battle sprite data though, not sure.

Sounds easy. The battle sprite should be harmless, should just need that there's something at the graphic table items it's pointing at.

You already got the expanded item equip bytes working?!

Edit 2: Also curious, how do you parse the number of slots? Checking if you've reached the next pointer?

Yeah. Just count the number of instances of FF or FE between them.

Edit 3: What does "Assignment of icons for the battle map, face avatars." mean?

I was talking about two different things. Character faces probably isn't very relevant anymore since you're doing your ninja stuff.

The character map sprites assignments are weird. They care about the character's class, so changing Chester to a warrior will mess it up. They don't seemed to be stored in anything like the way the battle sprite assignments are done. (Which is Class - Sprite Set - Palette.)

Edit 6: You allow changing the "number of basic classes". I assume this just changes one "12" somewhere. The problem is, like in edit 4, it checks this number in several different spots.

It's working correctly for what it's supposed to do. That number will shuffle the table around so that the Promotions at the end won't require a special item, or the ones toward the front do.

I tested it just now by adding Swordsman > Monster in the slot above Knight > PKnt. And promoting Bowie into a Monster with the Pegasus Wing at level one. It feels fantastic testing something without having to talk to that Astral guy first.

It is a misnomer, since the same class slots will still be receiving the spell bonus + epic promoted guy music. I'll relabel it "Basic Promotions" since that's really what it is.

And thinking about this section just now I think the rom probably is saying right where the promotion item bytes are. Two bytes matching can be coincidence - five matching by mere chance is like winning the lotto.

Edit 8: I think 125% and 150% are backwards on the critical hit chance section for monsters. It appears fine on the force classes section.

They use the same layout and basic source, if the data's handled the same, and there's something wrong with one, it'll be wrong with the other. I can check it out if you have misgivings.

Edit 9: Also if you want to add monster map sprites to the monster section, they are located at 0x44aa4. Simply one byte per monster in order.

Thank you so much.

Hard-coded spell indexes it checks to divide the damage by the number of targets (for sorceror spells), all words:

Don't suppose the other bytes in there have an obvious purpose?

Edit 10: Looking at the promotion data, you could allow the ability to change which item allows special promotions. It's stored after the special promotion data, in the same order.

I just realized this about ten minutes ago as per above. I can't believe I overlooked it - it is a tragedy.

I can add a conditional here that'll check to see where the table is stored. If it's obviously not anywhere near it's default, I could assume (good old assuming) it's been moved to a place where it has room to expand. Should be absolutely possible to make every promotion require an item.
Space King

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Doomblade66 » Sun Jul 05 2009 10:33pm

Space King said:

Fixed a bug where after converting an SMD, names would remain as garbled SMD data.

I wonder if that was what the problem was in my current mod-file where I noted to you guys in another thread that the names of the character classes that I had edited info on (Bow Knight, Monster, Ninja, etc for example) were showing up in the little box on the left side of their edit Class screen as "garbled nonsense" icons/words/PI symbols, etc which made no sense.

As a result...if you tried to go edit something from there, you'd get that "runtime error" (381 ? IIRC) that I listed in the SF-2-Edit Error thread.

I THINK that it started getting "weird on me" only after I did the conversion to a 4.00 MB file using the Caravan software (in order to edit some stuff with Caravan, it requires you to modify the base file in some fashion that makes it bigger....but apparently it "glitched" it in some way).

As I noted, the biggest problem, in addition to the glitched names on the SF-2-Edit screen, is that when I promoted those guys whom had edits made to them...they end up with "MOVE-0" and cannot move at all in battles ! Oops !

;-)
Doomblade66

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Space King » Sun Jul 05 2009 11:00pm

Doomblade66 @ Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:33 pm) wrote: I THINK that it started getting "weird on me" only after I did the conversion to a 4.00 MB file using the Caravan software (in order to edit some stuff with Caravan, it requires you to modify the base file in some fashion that makes it bigger....but apparently it "glitched" it in some way).

Killin' me here >_<

Not compatible with that yet. Some (all?) things should work if you edit them before you do that conversion.
Space King

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby BigNailCow » Mon Jul 06 2009 2:53am

I've never experienced a problem with editing the 4mb ROM. It has to be a BIN in the first place to convert to 4mb. We intentionally left everything SF2Edit edits in the same place for now so this wouldn't happen.

Also, I experienced the "setting move to 0" bug. This is because the pointer to class data gets messed up if you remove slots, I think.

I'll have to get around to having it edit bytes passed off where the table pointer points to. As long as those bytes remain in the same location, cross compatibility can be maintained pretty easily.

It overwrites into that table that's 010101 for about a billion bytes. Pushing the tables below it over into it. I could check to see if these tables are contiguous, and if they aren't any longer, assume that there is empty space to write into. It's probably not a swell idea to mess with this tile layout you're talking about, regardless of how much harm it does.

For now, the stat blocks should work with your schema if you've kept the two tables below it. Otherwise it should bomb hard like everything else.

If you've left the location of the pointers in the same spot, I can overhaul this thing to key off of that.

We left the character data, initial character data, and class data in the same exact spot. We moved the 0100010001000100 etc. data (the jewel screen tile layout) afterwards to allow for expansion of the 3 above mentioned sections. There's quite a bit of extra space afterwards, almost as much as the original data takes up. I successfully expanded it to 82 slots total with no space problem.

You already got the expanded item equip bytes working?!

Not sure what you mean here.

I was talking about two different things. Character faces probably isn't very relevant anymore since you're doing your ninja stuff.

The character map sprites assignments are weird. They care about the character's class, so changing Chester to a warrior will mess it up. They don't seemed to be stored in anything like the way the battle sprite assignments are done. (Which is Class - Sprite Set - Palette.)

God yes, it's infuriating. It uses a table telling you the final sprite # of each character, then does some voodoo math where it specifically checks the character's class index to see how many to subtract from that index to get their sprite #. It's absolutely impossible to edit this in any sane way, so it will have to be gutted and it'll have to wait until I get a new system into the Caravan.

As for character portraits, this is something you could add:
0x4567a - a table of entries 4 bytes each (sprite number, related portrait, related speaking sound, 00)

The portrait and the pitch of the blip sound it uses for speaking are related to the sprite number of the character, not the character index or class index. You can actually give it any sound index and it will play that sound, even if it's music. For example, the first entry is 00 00 49 00 -- sprite number 0 (Bowie as SDMN), portrait number 0 (Bowie as SDMN), medium pitch (I think), and the 00. Not sure how many entries there are in this table offhand.

They use the same layout and basic source, if the data's handled the same, and there's something wrong with one, it'll be wrong with the other. I can check it out if you have misgivings.

It's just that every normal monster has 150% damage and the bosses have 125% damage. Maybe it's supposed to be like that because bosses naturally do so much more damage and they didn't want it to be ridiculous, but I figured they would really want the bosses to pack a wallop on a crit.

Don't suppose the other bytes in there have an obvious purpose?

These numbers are hardcoded as arguments to ASM instructions. The other bytes are, well, the ASM instructions. Change them and the game freezes.

And thinking about this section just now I think the rom probably is saying right where the promotion item bytes are. Two bytes matching can be coincidence - five matching by mere chance is like winning the lotto.

Not sure what this means, but it works like this:
1 byte listing the number of base classes, then that number of bytes.
1 byte listing the number of promoted classes, then that number of bytes.
1 byte listing the number of base classes with special promos, then that number of bytes.
1 byte listing the number of special promos, then that number of bytes.
1 byte listing the number of special promo items, then that number of bytes.

The first 2 length bytes and the last 3 length bytes have to be the same for it to work, obviously, as they match up one to one. There is no pointer to this data; it is hardcoded as a branch destination at 0x21112. Luckily that's the only time it's referenced, so you COULD check that to see where it is if someone wants to expand it (I have succeeded in doing this).
BigNailCow

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Earl » Mon Jul 06 2009 8:18am

speaking sound

Heh. I was thinking of how to say that myself, and "talky-sound" is the first thing that popped into my head before my brain goes "Talky-sound? You mean 'voice'?" Facepalm.
Knowing is only half the battle.
So you still lose.
Knowing is only half the battle.
So you still lose.
Earl

Shining Legend
Shining Legend

Postby Space King » Mon Jul 06 2009 1:17pm

Also, I experienced the "setting move to 0" bug. This is because the pointer to class data gets messed up if you remove slots, I think.

That doesn't make sense though - if it's messed up while loading the promotion info, it should mess up the base ones too. I couldn't replicate this - is this happening only with the 4mb?

We left the character data, initial character data, and class data in the same exact spot. We moved the 0100010001000100 etc. data (the jewel screen tile layout) afterwards to allow for expansion of the 3 above mentioned sections. There's quite a bit of extra space afterwards, almost as much as the original data takes up. I successfully expanded it to 82 slots total with no space problem.

That's keen. There's still a lot of other tables left, no? Since expanding everything seems to be a pretty worthwhile goal, when you have a final implementation you're happy with let me know about it.

Not sure what you mean here.

You once mentioned you wanted to add some more bytes for the can-equip data on items, so it'd be possible to add more classes? Could just have been something I read in a delirium.

As for character portraits, this is something you could add:
0x4567a - a table of entries 4 bytes each (sprite number, related portrait, related speaking sound, 00)

Awesomesauce.

It's just that every normal monster has 150% damage and the bosses have 125% damage. Maybe it's supposed to be like that because bosses naturally do so much more damage and they didn't want it to be ridiculous, but I figured they would really want the bosses to pack a wallop on a crit.

Yeah, the Kraken arms and legs are all kinds of fun. Sadly the Devils don't usually live long enough to even share one of their gentle crits. They shoulda gotten some beefy minions like the Kraken got.
Space King

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby BigNailCow » Mon Jul 06 2009 2:20pm

That doesn't make sense though - if it's messed up while loading the promotion info, it should mess up the base ones too. I couldn't replicate this - is this happening only with the 4mb?

Actually, I used a savestate made before the changes, so their move stat was already copied over. I'll look into it more clearly, but it should have no relation to 2mb/4mb, as things are in the same place.

That's keen. There's still a lot of other tables left, no? Since expanding everything seems to be a pretty worthwhile goal, when you have a final implementation you're happy with let me know about it.

Yes. The layout keeps changing, but I'm implementing a step-by-step moving approach in the Caravan so it keeps track of movements over time and can update from any version to the newest version. I'd suggest not worrying about it in SF2Edit, since it changes so much. It's still quite a ways away from being finalized.

You once mentioned you wanted to add some more bytes for the can-equip data on items, so it'd be possible to add more classes? Could just have been something I read in a delirium.

Ohhhh, right. I imagine this could be moved and expanded without too much difficulty, but of course then it wouldn't work in SF2Edit. I'll look for a pointer to the data.

Here are some more things you might want to add (I'm just all kinds of helpful recently):

Edit 1: 0xc24e - table of 1 byte entries - type of resistance used for each spell.

This corresponds to the bits used in the resistance field, of which 6 of the 16 are not used. There appear to be 6 possible settings for this:
00 - wind
02 - lightning
04 - ice
06 - fire
08 - non-resistable
0e - status

Edit 2: I found the amount added/subtracted for resistance (-25%, -50%, or +50%) but of course, it's hardcoded and pretty much unchangeable in a sensible way. This angers me greatly.

Edit 3: 0x1b15e9 is the multiplier for ATT in super mode. The default is 5, and it is in multiples of 25%. So 6 would be 150%, 7 is 175%, etc.
BigNailCow

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Doomblade66 » Mon Jul 06 2009 5:49pm

Okay - I'm glad I'm not the only one who's experienced the glitch Move upon Promotion thing ! Basically...I think what happened (If memory serves) is that I did all my edits using SF-2 Edit, as Space King had instructed us....gone into Caravan 0.5 and found it needed to transform my modded file to a 4-MB one in order to use the Caravan options/functions ...okay...I did that. I then made my needed changes using Caravan...and was pleased with everything.

THEN I started playtesting the finished product.....what happened though is I found that I had slightly overpowered some of the starting enemies and it was making the first several battles way too tough / frustrating - to the point my characters were Bowie: 12 Kills / 3 Deaths , Sarah: 10 Kills, 4 Deaths, Chester: 8 Kills, 6 Deaths - or something like that - just to get through the initial Gizmo fight.

I had forgotten the starting stats your team has and thus made the Gizmo's Attack and Defense too potent for what you can do to them at first. A simple mistake and easily fixed....or so I thought !

I then went back into the "modded to 4-MB" file using SF-2-Edit and made the changes to the Gizmos and a few other enemies...and it's at that time I think I was randomly checking a few classes just to ensure I had everything entered correctly from my notes, etc. - - - and that's when the names got all glitchy for the "Class" section.

I didn't think anything of it since I could still edit the monsters, spells, items, etc - but it did stop me from getting the Class screen to come up properly (instead always showing the Runtime Error 381-IIRC, now)...until I went to promote my guys at the Elven Village - - and found the dreaded 0-Movement glitch !

Shame, really.

* What did you mean BNC, when you noted the "removal of slots" can cause the 0-Movement glitch to happen ? Do you mean "Spell Slots" ? Cause the only major ones I changed were to get rid of Detox 3 and 4 from Sarah / Frayja and simply make the Level-2 version as "effective" as the Lvl-4 one (they are the definition of overpriced, rarely used, and largely redundant spells, if ever there were any, in SF history !), *
Doomblade66

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Space King » Mon Jul 06 2009 6:18pm

This seems most likely what's going on:

Since the Caravan moves the jewel tile deal, and that's the poop I'm overwriting, it's probably taken that data for a ride. Since the promoted classes are at the end of the table, that would explain why the ones in the front still work.

So. In this case the advice I gave you was bogus and the time to mix the two would be after converting the rom with the Caravan.
Space King

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby BigNailCow » Mon Jul 06 2009 7:50pm

Space King @ Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:18 pm) wrote: This seems most likely what's going on:

Since the Caravan moves the jewel tile deal, and that's the poop I'm overwriting, it's probably taken that data for a ride. Since the promoted classes are at the end of the table, that would explain why the ones in the front still work.

So. In this case the advice I gave you was bogus and the time to mix the two would be after converting the rom with the Caravan.

I experienced the bug in the opposite order: the ROM was already expanded, then I added slots and saved in SF2Edit.

But yes, you are correct that it will move part of the class data if expanded, since it just takes whatever's at that address. Not much to do about it.

Also... would it be possible at all to add a field in the open file part to let me type in the name of the file? I hate scrolling through the list. :>
BigNailCow

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Stordarth » Tue Jul 07 2009 1:56pm

Space King @ BNC) wrote:I was talking about two different things. Character faces probably isn't very relevant anymore since you're doing your ninja stuff.

-----
God yes, it's infuriating. It uses a table telling you the final sprite # of each character, then does some voodoo math where it specifically checks the character's class index to see how many to subtract from that index to get their sprite #. It's absolutely impossible to edit this in any sane way, so it will have to be gutted and it'll have to wait until I get a new system into the Caravan.

I managed to compensate for it actually whilst editing for the community game. Took some analysing, but once i knew what was going on, modifying everything was easy. The class index doesnt seem to matter at all from what I can see, its the character index that seems to matter. Seems sega just looked at the characters with special promos, and adjusted them to essentially force them to fit the table. I;ve changed all the class indexes to fit the characters in the community game, and the character indexes that modify the sprite math remain the same:

Assuming Bowie is character 0, the following character indexes are affected:

2, 3, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26.

I am almost certain that those are the only ones affected. I did thorough checking whilst setting up the community characters. Incidentally, all of those can be compensated for easily. At the relevant sprite address, simply adding +1 to the value of the sprite you want to assign will correct the issue. so If i wanted to assign Sarah vicar (which is sprite 4 in the list, value 03 to assign), I just change 03 to 04. If I wanted to assign Skreech's slot (which is sprite 50 in the list, value DEC 49, HEX 31 to assign) i simply increase 31 to 32. Not doing so would display Unpromoted sarah, and Higins, for each respective example.

If rereiggin everything would be alot of work, dont worry about it BNC, cuz its fixable with some +1s in the right place.
EDIT:
The sprites assignment cares more about the tier of the class than the class itself, I've found. Each class sits in a tier. For normal characters (one promo option), the first class sits in what i call tier 1. the promotion in tier 2. for the characters with multiple promos, the unpromos sit in tier 0 all by themselves, the 1st promo sit in tier 1 with the unpromo normal characters, and the 2nd promos sit in tier 2. Changing a characters class will only change the sprite if you change tier. Example, sarah is a prst. tier 0. changing her to a knight, warrior, mage or archer will not change her tier, so her sprite will remain the same. changing her to a sdmn will increase her spite value by 1, making her look like the vicar. Going the other way, Jaro is a Tier 2 class. Changing him to a paladain will reduce his sprite value by 1, making him look like frayja. reducing him to a knight, tier 0, makes him look like Taya.

Dice Codes

---

Dice Codes

---
Stordarth

The L-Block Anomaly
Administrator

Postby BigNailCow » Tue Jul 07 2009 1:59pm

I don't really understand what you mean.

Oh, well, I sort of do, but the problem comes when you have promoted characters without basic classes. They only have one sprite, so it fails if you try to give them a pre-promo class. I'm just going to remap it for my hack.
BigNailCow

Shining Hero
Shining Hero

Postby Stordarth » Tue Jul 07 2009 2:02pm

read my edit.

Dice Codes

---

Dice Codes

---
Stordarth

The L-Block Anomaly
Administrator

Next

Return to Shining Force II