Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Force II
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

Anyone know where/how I might get wide shots for town maps?

Art hunting

Discussion about this classic Genesis/Mega Drive game.

Anyone know where/how I might get wide shots for town maps?

Postby Grey_Lady333 » Sun Oct 15 2017 6:13pm

Topic. I am attempting to run a D&D style game in the Shining Style, and was hoping to show screenshots of more iconic locations. Major places like Tristan and Bedoe, or Pacalon would be wonderful to show the players, yet my google-fu has left me with very little to actually work on. I have a few starting out, yet I admit I thought I'd have a much better selection to pick from with the power of the internet. Still, hope springs eternal that I can do better, and thought I'd start here, see if I can hit the jackpot here or perhaps find some tips to rip some images myself. Either way, if anyone has any help/insight they could offer, I'd love to hear from you. Thank you for your time.
Grey_Lady333

Re: Anyone know where/how I might get wide shots for town ma

Postby Chaoswizard98 » Tue Oct 17 2017 1:05am

Check vgmaps.com they have the full renders though shops block part of it. I'd get you the exact link but I'm at work atm and I'm not the best at using my phone.

Edit:
Here's a direct link. Scroll down a tad and you have every map from both SF1 and 2. Enjoy!
http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/Genesis/index.htm#S
Creator of the GameMaker Shining Engine and "The Legend of Syro" Fan Game. (WIP)
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26022
Creator of the GameMaker Shining Engine and "The Legend of Syro" Fan Game. (WIP)
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26022
Chaoswizard98

Shining Member
Shining Member

Return to Shining Force II