Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Force II
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

SF2 Challenge Mode Live on Twitch

Discussion about this classic Genesis/Mega Drive game.

SF2 Challenge Mode Live on Twitch

Postby Jarlaxle » Fri Dec 01 2017 12:21pm

In case any of you fine folk might be interested, I'll be starting a play-through of Obob's SF2 Challenge Mode hack on Twitch this time tomorrow for at least six hours. With coffee and beers. >_> When I started uploading to YouTube 2.5~ years ago the first game I played was Doomblade's challenge hack for the first game, so I'm finally moving on to the second one on Twitch.

If you don't have a problem with foul language, fast-talking and lots of Aussie slang feel free to stop by! Most of my streams are late-night drink-streams for extra challenge. :D

https://twitch.tv/trazfromaustralia
Jarlaxle

Re: SF2 Challenge Mode Live on Twitch

Postby Jarlaxle » Fri Dec 01 2017 2:11pm

Hahaha not so much drunk but...mildly intoxicated. Although it does hit me pretty quickly despite being Aussie.>_> I played Doomblade's hack with much more drinking though haha, but I've grown up slightly since then. Only slightly! >_> But yeah I'm very keen for it. Extra challenge is tons of fun! Does it cost any money if only Bowie dies? Forget how that works.

Edit:

Forgot to mention, but I make my own hard mode hacks too. Have released Lufia and Suikoden hard modes with detailed changelogs, and nearly finished with Warsong and Langrisser 2 (strategy RPGs). I'm halfway through hacking Saiyuki Journey West (late-era PSX strategy RPG) and next up will be Breath of Fire and Wild ARMs!
Jarlaxle

Postby Wiz » Fri Dec 01 2017 4:11pm

Jarlaxle, do you know the streamer JakeRiese ? He also seems to be a good challenger in the "SF2 drunk" category these days, you could get along well with him. :p
Wiz

Shining Member
Shining Member

Postby Jarlaxle » Fri Dec 01 2017 5:44pm

@MXC: Yeah if it costs half of my money Dragon Quest-style I might let it happen in the first battle when I've got bugger-all and then try to avoid Bowie dying ever again. >_>

@Wiz: Name does sound familiar, but never seen them! Sounds like fun, haha. Should see the craziness I get myself into on 'Bloody Monday', when I take a break from RPGs and play old-school shooters on Skill 5//etc. >_@ Thanks for the Follow by the way, assuming that was you!

I finish my last 12-hour shift of the week in two hours. Keen as to try this Shining Force 2 hack! 18 hours from now, haha. Cheers to Obob for making it!
Jarlaxle

Return to Shining Force II