Welcome to the Shining Force Central Forums!
SFC Forums Index Shining Forums Shining Force II
Register for your free forum account now or Login to remove this advert.

help me decide - wall of text ahead

force building

Discussion about this classic Genesis/Mega Drive game.

help me decide - wall of text ahead

Postby Cush831 » Sun Aug 25 2019 10:38pm

Hello there all,

Although I've never posted on a board for the shining series, I am a veteran of the games. I recently decided to play through SF2 again, every couple years I play those I have access to. Have used multiple different force make-ups this time however I'm having difficulty deciding on ONE member.

Things to note!!

Force members were leveled to 28 before promotion, playing on Super. I have no love for the following - Jaro, Taya, Gyan, Higins, Chaz, Frayja, Peter, skreech, Janet. I have read some posts here from the past so let me just say this before I am flammed for those listed above: My dislike of these characters is not a declaration of their ability or lack thereof. I just personally dislike them. If you like these characters that is fine I will not argue opinion, it is a waste of time.

With all that out of the way, I'm trying to decide on my last force member. My current is as follows

Bowie -
Sarah - mmnk
Eric - pldn
Jaha - brn
Kazin - sorc
Tyrin - wiz
Gerhalt
Slade
Rick - pgnt
May
Randolf - gldt
Karma - vice

Here is my hang up, not using peter, luke, kiwi, skreech I lose the ability to intercept and tie up outliers. I kind of like the force I have but I feel if I could drop anyone and not lose a given role/attack/weapon type it would be - kazin, tyrin, Randolf, jaha, or may. All could be replaced by someone that would fit their role or close enough that it is negligible. Let the discussion commence
Cush831

Return to Shining Force II